Thank you for all you have done to support our students this past year and a half. We should all be very proud of our hard work and success during a challenging time.
We have learned a lot from our experience conducting advising and career services remotely during the COVID 19 Pandemic. Going forward, the Office of Undergraduate Advising (OUA) encourages all advising/career services staff and units to use the lessons learned to offer programs and services that provide students with inclusive learning and access that serves students well. The OUA direct service units will offer a variety of appointment and program modalities to meet student needs and will offer workplace flexibility for OUA staff.
OUA will not make recommendations regarding human resource issues for UW-Madison advising and career services employees. Decisions about remote work and workplace flexibility are made at the division level in concert with campus level guidance.
During the 2021-22 academic year, OUA will offer professional development programs and events in virtual, in-person, and hybrid formats. We hope to be as flexible and inclusive as possible, while we learn more about the campus-wide community needs and preferences. More details about specific program and event formats will be shared as they become known and will adapt and adjust if need be.
- For questions about platforms supported by UW-Madison, please check current outages or contact DoIT Help
- For questions for the Office of Undergraduate Advising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have questions on how to best connect with students and each other while working remotely? Have you found good resources, ideas, or strategies we can share with the advising and career services community? Please share your questions and feedback with us
- COVID-19 Response – Latest updates, information, and planning
- Information Technology – Find information on how to make our digital campus accessible and free from barriers for all members of the university community